kermit53 :Some good news for a change. I have a very well connected associate that I speak with frequently, who does business with “The Good Guys”.
He mentioned that a high profile “Not So Good Guy” has been taken down a few days ago. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that and asked for clarification. His response was that his/their funds were frozen and taken out of his/their control.
My next question was “How much money are we talking about”? His response was “HUGE”. That’s all I can really say for now.
He is confirming what Jester, Mnt Goat and others have been saying that “The Good Guys” have already started the process of taking out the “Not So Good Guys” right where it hurts..”Their Pocket Book”. Without money, they are powerless.
I can’t wait to find out who’s next…..Stay tuned…..
Read More Link on Right
Generals64: The Gen64 Group would like to take a moment to address some questions received regarding the closing of 3S Intel and our affiliation with the site. The server which houses the group list is a totally separate entity. We just posted the link to it at 3S Intel.
The link can be parked at any site of our choosing. It is unfortunate 3S is closing. It is costly and time consuming to maintain a site. We wish them all the best.
Please know the server and all the information gathered is secure. We will make sure you are made aware of where our link will be posted as soon as we have the information available.
[mbillions] Dow Jones industrial average drops HP, Bank of America; Nike, Visa added http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/dow-jones-industrial-average-swaps-in-goldman-sachs-nike-and-visa/2013/09/10/54e37468-1a1e-11e3-8685-5021e0c41964_story.html
[BOBGETZ6] An interesting tax tidbit….A couple who earns $500,000 per year, after just standard deductions, has an incentive to stay married. Filing single, the tax due is $210,754.00 while married filing jointly, it is $137,315. A severe penalty for being single.
[Jane] Wow!really…no wonder everybody ( same sex) wants to legalize marriage…
[BOBGETZ6] Jane Either way, I don’t think single people should have to pay more. I am in favor of a flat tax or a national sales tax.
[Jane] Bob you are so right
[BOBGETZ6] Jane Everybody who works for cash, will have to pay something in. You buy, you pay under a national sales tax.
[BOBGETZ6] That way, Obama could be sure that the rich are paying their fair share.
[Jane] Bob I agree….good plan… simple.
[mcmc408] Jane Yes that is the problem it is too simple.
[BOBGETZ6] mcmc408 That would not obviate the barter or non reported sales for the tax, but it would greatly increase revenues.
[trcgroup] 11:32 AM lxxxxxx So things are looking good today. Yesterday heard that all is well and I am looking for a timeline later today. With the Syrian issue over a calm has come over the dinar community. The rates are still in double stuff oreo mod for the IQD and in the $3 plus range.
[gatorguy] For what its worth.. I went to deposit money in Wells Fargo today.. The teller asked me if there is anything else I needed.. I joked and said, “Yes, I need the Dinar to RV!” He looked at me straight in the eye and said, “Not quite yet.”
And yesterday I spoke to my treasury friend of over 25 yrs… he said that they are definately talking about the increase in value of the Dinar.. Hallway talk amongst themselves.
He went on to explain a couple of different ideas he had about timelines etc… Very interesting convo. I thought these 2 things were interesteing..
I guess you have to treat as a rumor because it isn’t pasted on TV anywhere.. but these are 2 experiences I have had personally. Made me smile
KTFA: (for Fun)
mcdan » September 9th, 2013, Golf Wisdom:
1. These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and
hit it with the shadow. ~ Sam Snead
2. I was three over today: One over a house, one over a patio and one
over a swimming pool. ~ George Brett
3. Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a
tarantula. And I took a 7 to do that. ~ Jim Murray
4. The only sure rule in golf is – he who has the fastest cart never has
to play the bad lie. ~ Mickey Mantle
6. I don’t fear death, but I sure don’t like those three-footers for par.
~ Chi Chi Rodriguez
7. After all these years, it’s still embarrassing for me to play on the
American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and
he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye. ~ Chi Chi Rodriguez
8. The ball retriever is not long enough to get my putter out of the
tree. ~ Brian Weis
9. Swing hard in case you hit it. ~ Dan Marino
10. My favorite shots are the practice swing and the conceded putt. The
rest can never be mastered. ~ Lord Robertson
11. Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner… And you can
keep the clubs and the fresh air. ~ Jack Benny
12. There is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two
different games, one played in the air, and the other on the ground. ~ Ben Hogan
13. Professional golf is the only sport where, if you win 20% of the
time, you’re the best. ~ Jack Nicklaus
14. The uglier a man’s legs are, the better he plays golf. It’s almost a
law. ~ H. G. Wells
15. I never pray on a golf course. Actually, the Lord answers my prayers
everywhere except on the course. ~ Billy Graham
16. If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play at it, it’s recreation.
If you work at it, it’s golf. ~ Bob Hope
17. While playing golf today, I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.
~ Henny Youngman
18. If you think it’s hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong
golf ball. ~ Jack Lemmon
19. You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives.
Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work. ~ Lee Trevino
20. I’m not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they’d
come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino
Subscribe and comment below.Dinars.me Note: We care about our readers, so please use common sense and read this before believing a word you read on this or any other dinar website.